Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Fucking With the Liberals


John Stossel is often times a voice of reason in a sea of knee jerk emotional crap. I just found an essay by him focusing on the myths of gun control. Of course I had to submit it to digg.com. :-)

I've been a member of digg.com almost since it's inception and the amount of liberal bias and "anti" disinformation expressed by the liberal majority on that site never ceases to amaze me. It makes me worry about the future of our country to be honest. If this is the best and the brightest; the future governors of America, we're trully screwed. digg.com should have stuck to the technical news only thing instead of branching out. *sigh* It's progress I guess.

Feel free to come by and digg my submision, and if you feel like it, join in the debate I'm sure will spring up from the anti's. If you're not a member of digg.com, go ahead and join. It's always good to have some sane and rational voices to contribute.

No comments: