Thursday, July 13, 2006

A Frischy Update, or Something smells Frischy in here...

Well, it seems that Ms. Frisch is up to her old tricks yet again. After once more promising to go away and stop posting, she not only made another entry in her blog, but also posted at least one additional comment on protein wisdom. *sigh* She just doesn't get it does she. It's funny, in a sick, train wreck sort of way. Now it appears she has made the national news, via Brit Hume of Fox News. Here's a link for those who wish to see/download the video.

I wonder if the good people in Eugene, OR watch Fox News? I also wonder how this is going to impact her chances of getting employment. Living out in the countryside as she does, I suppose she could always get into pig farming or something like that. *shrug* I really don't care, as long as she keeps her stinking pie hole shut and keeps her computer off of the internet.

In any case, I'm done with this story. She's used up her 15 minutes of infamey and I'm already tired of her childish antics. Goodbye Ms. Moonbat, whereever you are...

No comments: